ARTICLE 1- DEFINITIONS
- Parties: The data controller, Taletel, and the user, you, will hereafter be individually referred to as “Party” and unitedly referred to as “Parties.”
- Data Controller: The owner, publisher, and operator of the website are the Data Controller. Data Controller is the party responsible for the collection of data. The Data Controller or the Data Controller’s property will be referred to using first-person pronouns such as we, us, our and ours.
- Services: Any services that we provide and sell through the website will be known as “Services.”
- Personal Data: Personal data will be used to refer to any personal data and information that we acquire from your use of the website and our services.
ARTICLE 2 – GENERAL INFORMATION
We are pledged to the protection of your privacy concerning any information you choose to share with us.
ARTICLE 3 – COMMUNICATION AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Party liable for processing your Personal Data is Taletel. The Data Controller and the operator of the website are Taletel. The Data Controller may be contacted here. (Insert hyperlink)
The Data Protection Officer is (insert name) and may be contacted here. (Insert hyperlink)
ARTICLE 4 – LOCATION
Data processing and related activities take place in (insert location). Data may be transferred to companies outside (location), but it will be done such that it adheres to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
ARTICLE 5 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU
Depending on your use of our website, you will be subjected to different types of Personal Data and its various types of collections.
- Registered Users: As a user of the website, you may be asked to register to use the website or to purchase our Services.
During the registration process, the following Personal Data will be collected, contingent on your voluntary disclosure of the same: Name and Email address.
Personal Data may be asked for the following reasons.
- To interact with our representatives through phone, chat, email, and/or any other means
- To make purchases
- To receive email notifications regarding marketing
- To receive out general emails
- To comment on our content and/or other user-generated content on our website. The content may be in the form of blogs, articles, photographs, videos, participating in forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and other similar features.
- To access our free tools via your email
- Unregistered Users: If you tend to be a passive user of the website, i.e., you are not registered with the website; you are still subject to Passive Data Collection. Passive Data Collection implies the collection of data through cookies, IP address information, location information, and browser data like history and/or session information.
- All Users: The Passive Data collection applies to all users, i.e., unregistered users as well as registered users and visitors of the website.
- Sales and Billing Information: For the purchase of any service offered on the website, you will be asked for your credit information, billing address information, and additional specific information for the proper charge of your purchase. The payment and billing information can be stored up to 365 days for active customers and 90 days upon account cancellation. The information is stored to assist you in future purchases with us.
- Email Marketing: You may be requested to provide us with your name and email address to receive email marketing communications. This information can only be obtained through your voluntary disclosure.
- User Experience: We may request information from you for demographic information and your preferences on occasion. This information is to gather feedback regarding our website and the Services we sell. This information can only be acquired through your voluntary divulgence.
- Content Reciprocity: Our Website may allow you to reflect on our content or user-provided content as specified in article 5 section a subsection v. We may collect information that includes, but is not limited to, user name and email address to allow us to respond to your comment if necessary and appropriate.
- Combined or Aggregated Information: We reserve the right to combine the Personal Data we collect to enable us to assist you and other consumers efficiently.
ARTICLE 6 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE
We may collect information regarding your browsing preferences and such through automatic tracking systems. We may also collect information that you voluntarily disclose through our website.
Cookies are used to make the browsing experience more comfortable and fit to your personal preferences. Cookies are short strings of text used to reserve information regarding a user’s preference and the device they use to access the internet to offer a personalized experience with the website and store your previous preferences. A reduced set of data sent to the user’s browser from a web server is essentially a cookie.
2. Technical Cookies
Technical cookies or HTML cookies are used for your ease of navigation and to facilitate your access and use of the website. The use of technical cookies enables you to use the website safely and efficiently. HTML cookies are necessary for communication and to supply the service you requested.
Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you end the browsing session, but permanent cookies remain active longer than one particular session. Temporary cookies are used to identify you so that you do not have to log in each time you use the website.
Third-Party Cookies are in no way involved with our website and are sent by a third party to your computer.
3. Support in Configuring your Browser:
If you wish to manage the cookies, that can be done via the settings page of the browser on your device. Please be aware that deleting cookies can remove any preferences that may have been set for the website.
For more information, visit the help page of the browser that you are using.
4. Log Data:
Log files that automatic store information collected during various visits is used by this website, just as a majority of websites make use of log files. The different types of log data that can be stored are as follows.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Type of browser and device used to view and visit the website
- Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of visit
- Referral page of the user and the exit
- The number of clicks
The information mentioned above is collected automatically in aggregate form for the proper functioning of the Website and security reasons. The data is processed according to the requirements of the Data Controller.
ARTICLE 7 – THIRD PARTIES
We reserve the right to Third Party Service Providers to assist with the website and to improve our Services. We may use the Third Party Service Providers for information storage, including but not limited to, cloud storage.
We may provide some of the Personal Data you relay to us to Third Party Service Providers. This is done to help us track usage data which could mean referral websites, dates, and times of page requests, among others. This information is used to understand patterns of usage of the website and to improve the website further.
Third-Party Service Providers may also be used to host the website and fulfill orders concerning the website.
(Some of our Third-Party Service Providers may be located outside India. (If so, where is the Third Party Service Provider located?)
The Personal Data you reveal to us will not be sold or transferred by any means to other third parties without your prior consent.
However, we reserve the right to provide your Personal Data to a third party or multiple third parties for the protection of rights, property, and/or safety of us, our customers and/or third parties, or as required by law.
ARTICLE 8 – SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
(Any Social Media Plug-ins? Only noticed link to YouTube)
ARTICLE 9– HOW PERSONAL DATA IS RETAINED
Your Personal Data is stored in secure physical and digital systems, as and when appropriate, to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure and/or destruction.
It is to be noted that systems involving the transmission of data via the internet and its electronic storage are not completely secure. However, we take the security and storage of your Personal Data with the utmost seriousness and take all the necessary steps to do so.
Only the assigned writing team, which consists of the writer(s), editor(s) and project manager will have access to your Personal Data. Purchase transaction details and payment methods are stored and processed by a third party. Reputable third parties are hosts for the website, which are all backed by SSL certificates.
Your Personal Data is stored for the duration of your relationship with us. Personal Data will be deleted when you request a cancellation of your accounts or any specific information.
In the matter of a Personal Data breach, all applicable measures will be taken to follow the laws in such an event. You will be informed of the violation in a reasonable time frame of no later than two weeks since the date of the breach.
ARTICLE 10 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The primary use of your Personal Data is to provide the services and/or information you require to deliver a better experience with the website.
Information that doesn’t identify you, such as but not limited to, cookies are meant to provide an overall view of our customer base to help market research and the efforts of the marketing team.
Your Personal Data that can be considered identifying are used the below-given purposes.
- To improve your personal user experience
- To communicate with you about your user account and relationship with us
- To market and advertise, via email
- To fulfill the purchases you requested
- To provide the customer service you require
- To keep you informed about the updates of the website and all regarding terms
ARTICLE 11 – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- To satisfy any laws and regulations, local, state, or Federal
- To respond to requests in the case of criminal, civil or administrative processes, subpoenas, court orders, writs from the law enforcement and/or other governmental and legal bodies
- As is obligatory for the proper operation of the Website
- To cooperate with any lawful investigations regarding our users.
- In case of any suspected fraudulent activities on the website or activities that violate our Terms and Conditions and other applicable guidelines.
ARTICLE 12 – WITHDRAWING TRANSMITTALS FROM US
We may send you marketing and informational communication about our website, like announcements and other information. If you don’t wish to receive such divulgence, you may contact us here (insert hyperlink). You can also unsubscribe from such emails by clicking on the link provided on the bottom of such communications.
You can unsubscribe from the above-mentioned type of emails, but you will still receive information that is specific to you as a user and your account with us.
By disclosing your Personal Data to the website in any form, you have consented to the creation of a commercial relationship with us and have consented to any emails from us or third party affiliates. Even such unsolicited emails cannot be legally defined as SPAM.
ARTICLE 13 – MODIFYING, DELETING AND RETRIEVING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are willing to modify, delete, or access any information we have about you, you can put in a request with us.
ARTICLE 14 – ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
By the continued use of our website in any manner, you have acknowledged, accepted and agreed that transmission of information and data via the internet is not completely secure, no matter the measures which are taken. You also acknowledge, accept, and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose with us and that any transmission is done at your own risk.
ARTICLE 15 – YOUR RIGHTS
Your many rights concerning your Personal Data are as specified below.
- The right to be enlightened about the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to access your Personal Data
- The right to update your Personal Data
- The right to correct your Personal Data
- The right to oppose and/or limit the Personal Data processing
- The right to request for a stop in the processing of Personal Data and the deletion of the same
- The right to block Personal Data processing concerning any applicable law
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting us here. (Insert hyperlink)
ARTICLE 16 – CONTACT INFORMATION